As if my upcoming birthday wasn't making me feel old, Kate IM'd me last night...
RavenChild14: How does it feel to be a great-great grandbig?
Wow. Now I feel ancient! However I am excited to see that my sorority family is adding a new member. It's sad though because I won't be able to meet this new addition (at least not any time soon.) But she looks like a very sweet girl. I love my butterflies!
This morning finds me looking for the motivation to write my first exam for Higher Ed in American Society. It's not due until Tuesday, but I would really like to finish it today or tomorrow, and also get caught up on some other work. But I also want to have some time to relax because I don't have class again until Wednesday. My Research and Higher Ed classes were cancelled, and last night I got an email saying Student Affairs was cancelled. Dr. Duffy wasn't feeling well. I can't say I was surprised...I figured it would probably happen at some point in the semester. Although I probably should stop saying that he is close to death. I also need to catch up on laundry and actually clean my room. So we'll see how much relaxation I manage to squeeze in by Wednesday.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment