Tuesday, January 15, 2008
new year, better view
Well, winter break is over, so that means the vacation from my blog is over too. Break was good, quiet, and relaxing. I got back from Newport News at the end of December and enjoyed some quiet time in Boston. I mostly hung around the house cleaning and vegging. It was nice to have the house to myself for a couple weeks. I finally finished reading Marabou Stork Nightmares, which was good and typical of Irvine Welsh, but not quite as mind-blowing as I had hoped. The only social thing I managed was going out for Julian's birthday. I don't even really know him, but I went because a lot of people I know were going. It was at a club called Sanctuary. When I got there the Pats game was still on so pretty much everyone was watching that. Once the game was off, the dancing started. And when I start dancing, what more can be said? It was a pretty typical night, and fun. So now begins the real fun...classes and reading and writing. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment